Wednesday, October 20, 2004

THE STORY OF CHOOSING ONES INFLUENCE

As I interact and Identify my various and personal beliefs about the teaching from a priest, philosophers, scientist and even theologist, I have been thinking does everything that they have said make sense? Imagine how many people said about that the sword is a very powerfull weapon, but meanwhile it was been defeated by a hand of a beholder, another is about the saying "computers don't make mistakes" but it was proven that computers can make mistake in terms of faith. Every saying that has been told had made a weakness.

"There are many things that has been said but few of them are true"

This is just one saying that I have responded that has already conquered and interpret the cosmoss in the various existense in the human anatomy. As I choose and believe this teaching, a philosophy of man, the reason is why I believe in this statement, its because I believe something deep inside of my Anima that there is something is yet to change in the communal means in the life existence of a person such as myself, knowing the truth, knowing the reality.

Every purpose has a meaning, but what is the purpose of meaning?

But in my case however, I focus more on a fact and not the expertices, because I believe that fact gives me an admirable consideration of meaning in what is right and what is wrong in the vastness of the universe, this is my purpose of meaning. I conjugate the teaching then I integrate it intersects the final solution then became a tranformation of a new form of meaning then a saying.

Every life consider as reality, philosophers has interpret the world, science has ruled the various existence of space, psychologist has disected our brain but my role here how ever is to change it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home