Monday, January 02, 2006

Its good to be back

Its been a while, since I left kwentong Enigma, nothing is change still the same old me, using his blogpage as a save file for his rough assignment school, in any case some fans just emailed me lately and asked me why do I have so many blogsites, to be honest I don't know, maybe because of some curiosity, or should I say my alter ego did it for me?

hmm what should I write next, oh I remember, it seems that kwentong Indistict is still unfunctional, damn that webmaster, there goes my poem lost in the shadow's pit of www.22blog.com I miss my poem so much...

Kwentong Unknown still active as always, but I still wonder why people call it as kwentong bayan, for what I remember kwentong unknown started as a private blogpage then evolved into a kwentong bayan, well that's all what I knew...

to tell you the truth I don't even know what to say next, yet I don't even know why am I writing here for? maybe because I miss this blog so much or something like that, guess the only lesson I learned from writing is "everything has its own ending" not unless the author here is.... dead or quit writing or some other inexcusable reasons......

what next, blah blah blah blah blah blah....... nothing to say, just imagine that this scene just fades away like in the movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home