Thursday, March 17, 2005

TREND: Conversion Vegetarian

TREND: most meat eaters will convert themselves through vegetarianism.

[CLICK ME]


I have to admit, that I'm also a Meat eater, I don't eat veggies just plain meat or something like that whatsoever. for what I have learned so far, sometimes I mean sometimes, for meat eaters they must learn how to eat vegtables and sometimes for vegetarian they must also learn how to eat meat or vice versa should I say.

According to the video [CLICK ME] they had a point, why we should not eat meat. but for my experience sometimes we must eat meat, to balance the cycle of our food chain. but brutalizing! that's a different story. I rather starve rather than eating a brutaly slaughtered pig.

But for what I must suggest, I suggest that every people must convert themselves to omnivorain.. for a reason, because we must learn how to balance ourselves, eating pure vegetable is bad and eating pure flesh is also bad.

remember meat and veggies also do have side effects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home